Friday, December 18, 2015

Almost time

1. Dentist appointment today!! Yes I am actually excited!
2. Actually have several plans this weekend, #progress
3. I get what KeKe Palmer is saying...but it is a slippery slope
4. Office Christmas party today....only items that can be verified as store bought will be consumed
5. I had no desire to go see Adele...shrugs
6. Sometimes being bad is the right thing to do
7. I have not had my Jack Daniel's Winter yet this holiday season....what is wrong with me???
8. Would you be my Valentine?
9. I guess I should really start Christmas shopping
10. We are the champions!!!
11. I really believe Christmas has become to much about material things....what I enjoy most about holidays is spending time with friends and family....and my aunt's fun punch!
12. New brunch spot tomorrow!!! Woo Hoo! And mimosas!!! The drought will be ova!!!
13. I made the mistake of going to Walmart yesterday afternoon.....almost drove me to drink
14. Jesus is the reason for the season, yeah! Yes, oh yes he is! (Kirk Franklin's Christmas cd is a classic)
15. R. Kelly is a pedophile #thatsall
16. Love my candy sleighs, hope my team likes them too....they will probably like the Starbucks card more.
17. Maybe I will go see Star Wars after Christmas
18. Did I mention the drought ends tomorrow? I think they have 2 for one mimosas...if not I will just have to create on my two for two special!


No comments:

Post a Comment