Monday, December 28, 2015

Why am I at work?

1. So wish I would have taken this week off
2. So what if he is gay? How does that affect his ability to play football?
3. You had one job to do...one job!!!
4. What are some goals you have for 2016?
5. College...if you could go to another one which college would you go to?
6. My names is peaches _____
7. My favorite Starbucks drink is ending :-(
8. If you read my tumblr page...gasp!
9. Think I am going to take a social media fast for the month of January to focus on some things in my life 
10. I see the purchase of an Apple Watch in my near future
11. That one moment of weakness can change your life forever
12. Do better now, don't wait till 2016
13. No phone call again...interesting
14. In my mind I believe I am the best singer in the world
15. What shall I have for dinner tonight??
16. Back to reality!
17. I will go on a date in 2016, ha!
18. No more tooth pain!!
19. Once again, what shall I do for New Years?
20. What ever happened to Digable Planets?
21. You can't fix me?
22. Almost had real (not Patti's) sweet potato pie for breakfast #dontjudgeme
23. Trying out one of my Christmas gifts tonight, so geeked!!
24. Try talking to someone you might not ordinarily talk to...person of a different faith, race, economic background, sexuality, political views, age. Get to know people out of your comfort zone, you can learn a lot
25. Need some Netflix suggestions
26. I challenge you to a game of horseshoes!!!!! HORSESHOES!!!
27. You're beautiful...you brighten up my day ~Syd
28. Why did my car smell like fried chicken this morning?



No comments:

Post a Comment