Thursday, December 31, 2015

It's almost time

1. It's New Years Eve y'all!!!
2. Social Media fast just encountered a stumbling block...
3. Going to look at Apple Watches today, my Fitbit is definitely not keeping a charge so time for a change
4. One batch with bacon, one without, but both will have bourbon!!!
5. Migos.....are they still handsome and wealthy? Were they ever handsome and wealthy??
6. Jack be nimble, Jack be quick....
7. You don't know my angles
8. Redecorating....well finally decorating my bathroom
9. I still need to see Star Wars
10. Santa Clause is real
11. Think I will take a nap this morning 
12. Lester Hokt is my uncle in my head
13. You married your cousin???
14. President Obama....he will always be my president 
15. Small town life....don't get it
16. I will not be eating black eyes peas
17. What is your favorite memory from 2015?
18. I will love more in the new year
19. You still make me smile ;-)
20. I miss my dad and sister
21. Big girls need love too 
22. Bill Cosby.....mixed thoughts 
23. Who wants to pay off my student loans....I will wait
24. Kick off your shoes and relax your feet, party on down to the Escape beat, just kick it!!! Just kick it!
25. Hillary Clinton....nervous
26. Change career....what would you want to do?
27. Uzo is beautiful, when does OITNB come back?
28. Men and women are so different 
29. Look Ma No Hands!!!!!! Still love that song
30. Man's gotta have a code ~Omar
31. I love myself!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment