Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sex

1. Yesterday's first random that inspired the theme for today's thoughts
2. Why is there such a double standard when it comes to sex? Men and woman have very different standards
3. Yes I believe in waiting till marriage, but this is not everybody's testimony and I think too much judgement is given toward both.....people who choose to wait and people who don't
4. I went to a presentation that stated that parents should talk about sex as early as age 8, agree or not? Why?
5. My random thoughts blog on why I have decided to wait is one of my most viewed random thoughts.....took a lot for me to write
6. How do you define sex? 
7. Saw a meme or heard a friend say (honestly can't remember) a man wants a virgin who is a hoe, don't know I feel about this statement.
8. Do you think sexuality is fluid?
9. In my mind my parents only had sex 3 times.....when they conceived children. I am an adult and still sticking to this story
10. The church and discussions on sexuality much change. Saying don't do it is not working
11. People's assumptions on my views on sex.....stop it
12. As a friend's status said this morning.....nonconsensual sex is rape
13. Yes I think Bill Cosby did it, but still realize the value of the Cosby Show
14. Before my grandmother died (she had dementia) she said something that forever will traumatize me....see #9 for grandma is 2.....I have one aunt you do math
15. Glad that didn't happen
16. Do you think music lyrics talk about sex more than in the past?
17. Kids know.....don't be stupid
18. People might not agree, but I don't think you accidentally get pregnant. Not buying it
19. Some of my coworkers are too open about their sex life......I know too much
20. No matter what your thoughts are on sex, please practice safe sex. #thatsall


No comments:

Post a Comment