Monday, October 19, 2015

Smiling today

1. A note from the doctor to prove you are a virgin, seriously?
2. Light skin friend looks like Michael Jackson, dark skin friend looks like Michael Jackson
3. I think I know the answer
4. RIP flip flops
5. Black screen of death......
6. I went into hiding as usual.....I might come out of hiding next year
7. This morning is why I try to avoid Bell Road!!
8. Should not be listening to the Essential Luther Vandross
9. When was the last time I went into Hickory Hollow Mall? Or Global mall as they now call it.....
10. Our text convo was very weird yesterday
11. Think I will make the trip to Mexico next year
12. When you have to do a double take at a sign.....Vivica Fox 20 percent off (I have pic to prove)
13. Nervous.....
14. Do you ever question your purpose in life?
15. So much easier being fat
16. Whatever happened to Oaktown 3-5-7?
17. This weekend was rough, but I made it
18. The moment you scream out "I'm So Hood!" in the middle of Yolanda Adam's In the Midst of it All......this may or may not have just happened
19. Not everyone will understand your testimony. We all have different journeys in life. Just know yours is for a reason


No comments:

Post a Comment