Saturday, October 31, 2015

It's Halloween!

1. My momma's birthday, word!!
2. Think I know the costume!!
3. Seriously who is going to brunch with me tomorrow?
4. I think the more admit to myself the harder it becomes
5. 31 random thoughts is freakin hard!
6. $50,000 for a doll??? You know what I can do with that??? Student loans begone!!!!
7. Feaux deep people stop....
8. My last three Facebook searches, funny! (Thank God for clear)
9. Given up chicken is going to be harder than I thought
10. My bed holds me hostage too much, tew murch!!!
11. Halloween costumes have evolved....I know y'all remember them sweaty masks
12. It gets better
13. That one (or more) family me member you just smile and shake your head when you see them
14. Back to once a week random thoughts on Facebook next week
15. Need to write on my original blog, I have been slipping.....think the title will be "I wanna love you"
16. Must wash hair....is it Wednesday yet?
17. Some days I just want to be bad
18. #blackgirlsmatter
19. Penatonix's new cd, nice!
20. When is there not a Law & Order marathon on television?
21. I can always wash clothes, but gold and put up in a timely manner? That's a miracle (as I look at he pile of laundry I just put on my bed)
22. Do you think you are beautiful? I do!
23. Booty, booty, booty, booty, rockin everywhere! (Did I type enough booties?)
24. Waking up late for me is 7am, and this is cool, but when your body finally gets accustomed to staying up late.....I need my sleep!
25. When you get to do what you truly love for a living.....one day!!
26. Gale Harold from Queer as Folk is on the episode of Law & Order......he is a cutie 
27. Hoping one day I will be able to verbalize it
28. Need to schedule my next tattoo
29. I don't eat cold cereal, not a fan
30. If you don't sing random song lyrics  or give me side eye when I do it.....we can't be friends
31. A smile can disguise a whole lot....


No comments:

Post a Comment