Thursday, October 29, 2015

Do your job

1. Do your damn job!!
2. What is a normal annual bonus? 
3. This day has started off awful
4. Wish you were here
5. Too many people twist the Bible for their own agenda....stop
6. Why can't we have unlimited mimosas daily?
7. Some of my 35 while 35 list I am losing hope on....
8. I think you are cute
9. Should couples work in the same department or office space?
10. I was pissed Empire was not on last night 
11. Dustin Ross, just want to be his friend
12. When work gets in the way of focusing on your podcasts that is just rude!!
13. I really don't ask for much
14. I wonder how long my hair is going to grow
15. I am going to leave work on time!!! (I got jokes!)
16. What is your favorite type of gum?
17. Will I ever go on a date?
18. Do you smoke weed? Do you think weed is good or bad?
19. Change can be scary
20. The Game had a 2.5 come out? Confused me this morning
21. Love her!
22. Still need a hug, red wine, and pizza....its Scandal night so might get 2 out of 3
23. Do you think gentrification can stop?
24. Don't be quick to judge a person's actions or life......until you walk in someone's shoes
25. I have never......you fill in the blank
26. Gospel music, really hadn't heard anything new that truly speaks to me
27. You going to jail now!!!! (Watch the kid fury clip...will always give me life)
28. Love shouldn't hurt #thatsall
29. Please baby please!!!!! (In my Rudy Huxtable voice)


No comments:

Post a Comment