Monday, October 12, 2015

The struggle continues.....

1. Stop living your life for social media. Enjoy the moments, stop comparing, just live life!
2. Being alone and being lonely are 2 different things.....right now I am both
3. If you got ana might not be the best song to start your day with......don't test me today
4. That one meme that gives you life right now.....post it!
5. I posted it
6. 2 weeks!!! 2 weeks!!!!!
7. I like shrimp ramen noodles #dontjudgeme
8. Ready to see family and friends at Christmas!
9. One question only.....ask it
10. Love the show Leverage! Age of the geek baby!!
11. I am a better person with regular mimosas in my life 
12. Are you worth the risk?


2 comments:

  1. I saw a pregnant woman standing up on the train today. I had to ask a guy to get up and offer her the seat. He said he was tired. In the end, i made sure he stood up for the lady.

    ReplyDelete