Monday, October 26, 2015

Tears that are not joy

1. Do you love your job?
2. Feels good when you can talk, unfiltered and honest
3. Realizes mimosas and brunch with friends (or solo) rejuvenates me for the week
4. I hate the word agree
5. Need to come up with a Halloween costume.....I was told I can't be Gucci mane.....I was going to draw and ice cream cone on my face, simple! Brrrrr!
6. Black intellectuals breaking down the vernacular of ratchet music while determining what is really wrong with Fetty Wap's eye.....classic! (Fetty is money and that is scar tissue, not his brain)
7. Not always easy to love and accept your own flaws.....it is a process
8. Doing New Edition moves as you are stuck in traffic on the way to work.....don't laugh at me
9. Love her!!
10. Going home to Memphis I always learn something new
11. You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch
12. Beyonce is not the best singer, great entertainer, but great singer....nah!
13. Barrel of Jack Danieks costs $8,500 at Costco......just in case you were wondering 
14. I should be at work by now.....
15. The hit sign gets you caught up!!! Krispy Kreme I rebuke you!!!
16. I must go to grad school! I must!
17. That blog post was not read...that might be a good thing
18. Do you think jealousy is a bad thing?
19. These Bart Durham commercials and billboards.....stop!!!
20. I do miss my family
21. Don't knock it to you try it!
22. What is your favorite version of Silent night?
23. I don't have low standards and I am not superficial, but stable housing and a job (legal) are 2 basic requirements for a relationship 
24. Has the trap queen replaced the ride or die chick? Are they the same? Are you one of the above?
25. The one thing I want for Christmas costs nothing.....
26. Watching kid fury videos with my cousin and aunt, hilarious!



No comments:

Post a Comment