Sunday, October 25, 2015

Too much!!

1. Yesterday's random thoughts were not done to travel and alcohol consumption (not at same time)
2. Feels good to discuss things that you can talk to very few people about
3. Love her I do
4. I have to get better
5. Brunch today!
6. Time for a change
7. I must do better about life
8. Chinese food is good
9. My mouth still hurts
10. Red wine is good
11. Resting!!! 
12. My friends are better than yours
13. I know my limitations
14. White Collae is a great show
15. My skin is tripping
16. Tomorrow is back to reality
17. Brown liquor is good for the soil
18. Must do better
19. I had a rough weekend
20. Sleep with him
21. Common to you
22. Must do better with tutor
23. Loved that text
24. I need a new television 
25. Don't stall


No comments:

Post a Comment