Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Rain stop please!

1. 8 hours of sleep last night!!!! #score
2. Do I really have to give up my flip flops?
3. In the morning when I rise......
4. Really needs a hug, red wine, and time to just let some things out
5. Just because winter is coming does not mean you stop taking care of your feet....a pedicure is needed
6. These mattress king commercials......nope!
7. Kids are smart, they ask questions, this is good thing
8. Beats by Dre headphones....do they make your ears sweat?
9. Everybody wants to be a nigga, but nobody wants to be a nigga -Paul Mooney
10. Almost forgot!
11. Love her!
12. Lotion is your friend!
13. Verbalizing your thoughts and feelings are very therapeutic 
14. Strangest dream last night....who is Wilson? Are you getting a divorce? How does this work? (Think the late night chicken wing snack is messing with my head)
15. When I go home to Memphis I admit.....I get lost, but I refuse to use my gps on places I should know how to get to! 
16. Can't keep living in the past, cherish the memories, but move forward
17. Now where will I do brunch Sunday? Up for suggestions.....unlimited mimosas are preferred 
18. At least be honest with yourself!
19. Who kidnapped Hakeem?
20. Is Tupac really dead?
21. As much as I post on social media.....don't ever assume anything about me.
22. This morning's theme song is You're so Beautiful!!! Up, down, up, down, up, down!
23. Missing my dad and my sister :-(
24. Love my convos with my cousin Kenny, don't talk often, but when we do, good times!
25. Haunted Houses....nope! I am gone pay you to scare me? That makes no sense at all!!
26. She left her mark on me......Erro lyrics always are on point
27. This morning I pulled up to work and took all of me to get out the car.....the struggle is so real!!
28. Jiffy cornbread....is it really cornbread? Or is it cake made out of  corn meal? When was the last time I had jiffy? If the only cornbread you know how to make is jiffy can you actually cook?


No comments:

Post a Comment