Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It itches

1. My faith has gotten me through so much in life and it hurts right now when you question it so much
2. Memphis raised me and more and more I see the value in that. 
3. Wedding crasher level 100
4. So thankful for the ability to talk to friends openly with no judgment
5. Think I have finally made the decision to not watch OITNB next season
6. Preordered Tiggallerro! But find it funny that I have purchased hard copy of cd without owning a CD player anymore....I get tshirt and digital download too
7. Takes too much energy to hate
8. I know the answer....
9. What college do you think Whitley and DeWayne's child went to?
10. Mountains out of molehills
11. Think I will finally try my Walmart wine tonight
12. Trying to focus on at least one thing positive today. Self care is so important



No comments:

Post a Comment