Saturday, July 16, 2016

Bed you love me

1. Who would you consider the worst rapper of all time?
2. My last weekend! Woo Hoo!
3. My birthday is next month and the streak continues 
4. Social justice and social media.....what's next?
5. You are beautiful no matter what they say
6. Things feel different now
7. Who has the best barbecue?
8. My ability to sing is not determined by your ability to like it
9. Apples or oranges? Why can't I have both?
10. Is it bad that I am trying to figure out if I can consume a bottle of wine today?
11. It hurts
12. What was your favorite memory from college?
13. Who has the best breakfast sandwich, McDonald's or Burger King?
14. October needs to come quickly!
15. Law & Order, I think Criminal Intent was my fav
16. Independent movies in Netflix will be my weekend activities, think antisocial Ursula is needed now 


No comments:

Post a Comment