Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Better this morning

1. This morning I may or may not have walked outside the house with different color flip flops.....I have no meetings today!
2. So new Frank Ocean next week....please don't disappoint or this girl will cry
3. 9 double stuffed Oreos paired with a bottle of cab....still regretting this decision 
4. Do you ever get the urge to steal (not run) a stop light? Me neither
5. Reframing the narrative....I get it, but sometimes I think it is done the wrong way, just thinking
6. Sharp or mild cheddar cheese in your macaroni?
7. Amber Riley better slay!!!
8. I really want to go see ghostbusters, when there's something strange in your neighborhood who you gonna call???
9. Think I am in love with Crissle, why are her reads so on point!
10. #staymadabby
11. Why are you scared of my blackness?
12. Someone new found out I have never been on a date....the looks and questions I get 😁😁😁 maybe one day this will change 
13. Apple bottom jeans boots with the fur
14. I knew it! Chadwick Boseman was Foster Keyes on Law & Order (dude with cloudy eye)



No comments:

Post a Comment