Saturday, July 23, 2016

I hate allergies!

1. When you wake up and realize you have mimosa supplies in the fridge!!! #score
2. Yesterday was Starling's birthday. He needs to move back to Nashville. I miss him 
3. Fantasia is not my favorite singer in the world!
4. Have you listened to Tiggallerro? If your answer is no what's wrong with you???
5. So the vp is Tim Kaine...
6. Yesterday I realized I don't work this weekend!!!! I was very shocked
7. So you justify shooting an unarmed black man because you were attempting to protect him from the unarmed autistic man with a toy truck?
8. You'll be my piano and I will be your maestro....
9. It's time for the percolator!
10. Going vegetarian next week
11. Drunk texting has grown to drink phone convos. So thankful for nonjudgmental friends
12. There is truly a method to my madness!
13. One day I will truly open up about why, maybe I just need to blog about it.
14. I need to take some days off
15. The Night Before, hilarious! Thanks for the suggestion
16. What are you doing this weekend?
17. My coworker is a bad influence! I had Double Dogs AND Jeni's ice cream for lunch yesterday 😞 but surprisingly I was still productive at work 
18. Hair appointment today! Think I will start a gofundme account to fund weekly hair appointments. Would you support?
19. Do what you want to do, you will be okay ~Mrs. Norma
20. Lester Holt is my uncle in my head
21. Walmart or Target?
22. To all who read my random thoughts. I might not always comment, but thanks! 
23. No seriously what am I going to do this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment