Thursday, July 21, 2016

I'll get to moving now

1. I am still at home in my bed....usually I am at work by now
2. Came so close to having a mimosa this morning....so close
3. So we comply and you still shoot us??? I wonder why we say fuck the police
4. Yesterday I left work early....sometimes when your mood is not right you just need to leave
5. I will be having a bottle tonight to get through Donald's speech, this shall be interesting
6. My birthday is coming up....one thing, one thing
7. What is this great America they speak of?
8. My First Lady is a boss!! Car karaoke was everything!!!
9. When the writing is on the wall.
10. When Trump loses (please help make this happen) you think he is going to lose gracefully?
11. Yes I will go to work, yes today will be better, yes I love my job
12. Who will be Hillary's Vice President?
13. I will be bad this morning, even thought about getting five daughters for my team....but I can't make everyone go out badly with me, maybe I should just have Greek yogurt and fruit
14. Think Eloise is right, Ted Cruz might be the Zodiac killer
15. I do have a few Bellini popsicles left in the freezer 🤔🤔
16.Tigallerro!!!!!!!!!! 
17. Yeah I am still in bed, but I think I will get to moving
18. Run up get done up ~Kid Fury
19. You can't be this stupid? You just can't!!
20. Not the most open person in the world, but if you ask me more something about me more than likely I will tell you. 
21. Chicken wings and fries we don't go on dates ~Drake



No comments:

Post a Comment