Friday, November 20, 2015

Thoughts on Scandal

1. Relationships built on lies will not last...even I know that
2. Hadn't Olivia been drinking wine consistently before her procedure?
3. David and the vp....I like it
4. I like Red now, her character has grown 
5. I do think Byron Douglass III has a heart....still don't trust him 
6. Why they have to kill big brother from Stomp the Yard like that?
7. How many bottles of moonshine did Mellie leave?
8. Mellie will be president
9. Can't start my bottle or red wine before 7pm.....won't make it through Scandal
10. How many of us want what is unavailable? (Raises my hand)
11. You think Fitz will find out what she did?
12. How does one survive off of popcorn and red wine?
13. Ava Maria, really?
14. Who is Lazarus?
15. How do people just kill so easily?
16. Quinn is still not likable
17. Sometimes being a parent is knowing the child is better off without you....hard pill to swallow
18. Secret Service dude......what he gone do
19. Don't trip, you have been Liv in various areas of your life, think about it
20. Winter finale was blah, but Scandalnis still a fav!




No comments:

Post a Comment