Thursday, November 19, 2015

Grande vs venti

1. My love of salted caramel white chocolate mocha is so real!
2. End to toxic relationships.....romantic, family, and friends 
3. NYC in March I think
4. Friend suggested I cut out brunch.....never!!!
5. I miss my sister
6. Tried Carol's Daughter on my hair.....nope
7. I think I want one of those adult coloring books
8. I wonder if she ever found her coco butter baby oil
9. Meetings should never be before 8am, never!! 8am is still pushing it
10. Are you truly happy?
11. Skinny jeans....when will this fashion trend end?
12. These passes to cheat in a marriage.....nope!
13. What red wine will I consume tonight.....Scandal!!!
14. If you only got one thing for Christmas what would you want??
15. Trusting God is not always easy
16. When Maury tells her "when it comes to baby tybotinika, Tyrone you are not the father" I wonder what Bonika is thinking after it is the 10th time she has been on the show?
17. Pumpkin or sweet potato pie? (Grandma's not Patti's)
18. No you may not touch my hair, it is real, it is mine, I am not mixed, no you may not have it.....
19. Give someone a compliment today, unexpected, just say something nice 


No comments:

Post a Comment