Monday, November 23, 2015

Things I am thankful for

1. Faith, through my life it has been one thing that has kept me
2. Big feet (if I wore a size 5 with my height I would fall over)
3. A job that I love, don't always like it, but I do love what I do
4. Friends who accept me for me, but also challenge me to do better
5. The ability to drink a bottle of red wine in one setting
6. Music! Good music!
7. My family, the good and bad I love them
8. Bacon.....I will miss you next year
9. Bubba, my 52 ounce water bottle gets me through the day
10. The ponytail, do you realize how much hair I have?
11. Mimosas!!! Unlimited mimosas!!! (Although I have come to realization that I probably can't drink the 100 ounce mimosa bomb by myself)
12. Social media, good and bad it has become a part of life
13. Kid Fury and Crissle, their podcasts, their tweets, their posts, love!
14. More than a reasonable portion of health, thank ya!!!!! (In my church mother voice)
15. Slate, my car, reliable transportation is a blessing
16. Ratchet music, so aids in my productivity
17. A smile, some days that's all you got
18. The ability to laugh and the ability to cry(not in front of others) both serve a purpose
19. Loving myself when sometimes it seems that no one else does, if you don't love yourself, who will?
20. My kids, although I mentor them, they teach me so much!!
21. Realizing more each day more and more who I am and who I am choosing to be
22. Netflix! One of my favorite pastimes
23. We all have so many things we are thankful for and I could keep going , but what are some of the things you are thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment