Sunday, November 15, 2015

Love her

1. Today's sermon was on point....got several jewels I need to apply to my own life
2. Today's mimosas were on point too.....not from the standpoint of being great (wasn't impressed with Stonefox) but the mere fact that the carafe was enough
3. Writing random thoughts after consumption of alcohol can be brutally honest or all wrong.....let's see where this goes
4. When your friend sends you a pic of a 80 ounce mimosa bomb and you go to google and find out it is actually 100 ounces...then you rationalize this can be easy because I consume 2-3 52 ounces of water in my bubba daily....I see a challenge over the holidays
5. I believe everything happens for a reason, sober Ursula was thinking about doing something drastic...
6. Pattie's pies I think the hype is dying down. This might be a good thing (I think I have some left in the fridge though)
7. Netflix independent movies always get me sucked in no matter how bad they are, The Comedian was awful but kept watching and Naked as We Came had a good message but not a great movie either, Mississippi Damned was very depressing but good...actually made me cry, Blackbird was great even though acting was blah...What shall I watch next?
8. Craving a $5 pizza from Litte Ceaser's
9. Massage envy, is it worth it?
10. Drove by Fisk Homecoming yesterday by accident.....don't think I have ever gone even while in undergrad
11. Learned my little cousin is a card shark, she is 8
12. There is such a thing as canibas hot cocoa....I actually want to try it (for research purposes only)
13. See a short Facebook break coming
14. Admitting to myself a reality that I don't know if I am ready for
15. Must write on the original blog today....but after a wonderful Sunday nap


No comments:

Post a Comment