Monday, November 30, 2015

I will make it!!!

1. Thought it would be simple
2. I do need a debriefing after going home for the holidays.....48 hour trips may be shortened
3. Creed....Tessa Thompson & Michael B. Jordan!!!!!
4. You can't fix me!!!
5. Watching old episodes of Scandal.....what happened?
6. The Wiz Thursday!!!!!! So pumped
7. This week will be hectic, but will survive
8. Will always be #anchordown
9. New dessert recipe will be tried this week....no alcohol involved though
10. All I want for Christmas is ________ (you fill in the blank)
11. Beginning to watch Top Boy on Netflix, liking! British shows are a fav, any suggestions?
12. Can you believe tomorrow will begin the last month of the year?
13. "No one is you, that is your power"
14. No mimosas this weekend....lets see how this week goes
15. He was a terrorist, say it, oh that's right, he is a white man so you want to label him with a mental illness
16. Andrew Caldwell.....nope! I am judging, tired of his trolling, the public school system failed him, subject verb agreement is important, does he have people, rather he is delivert or not I don't care, I just need him to go spend some quiet time with Jesus, and in the words of Dustin Ross....LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!
17. Those mass holiday texts.....stop
18. Never participated in Black Friday, not a fan of shopping 
19. Did I mention how good the movie Creed was?
20. Monday after a holiday....the struggle is real!!!!
21. Back in the day when I was young I am not a kid anymore and some days I sit and wish I was a kid again 
22. Grace!!!!! If you only knew....
23. Who wants to go see Chi-raw with me? Playing at Belcourt Theatre! Opens December 11th
24. Who has the best Hello? Adele or Lionel Richie
25. I am not a mistake
26. Mason jar salads this week....I have to get back on track
27. Afraid to open up the birthday gift I received at Thanksgiving from my aunt...my birthday was in August and if you knew my aunt you would understand
28. For all you tax refund ballers....your time to "shine" is near! Maybe this year I will get a refund since I bought a car, last time I got back a whopping $1!!
29. Spinach or Kale? This morning spinach won
30. I have an addiction.....Publix hot & spicy wings, you get 20 for $9.89.....just a suggestion




No comments:

Post a Comment