Saturday, November 14, 2015

Held against my will

1. My bed forever holds me hostage on the weekends......not good
2. Kirk Franklin's breakfast club interview....listen
3. When will I wear my "I like my men tall, dark, and Idris Elba" shirt.....can't wear it to work or church :-/
4. Prayers for Paris
5. Sometimes I listen to your past voicemails just to hear your voice
6. Pattie's pie.....ain't grandma Halmon's but for $4 it will work
7. People are actually reading my blogs
8. Quad City DJs and Luke Campbell have some great Christmas classics...
9. My massage therapist does wonders.....this will definitely be worked into my budget
10. Brunch!!!!!! Not today, but tomorrow, after church, new spot, mimosas, woo hoo!!!
11. Who is having a viewing party for the Wiz??? I'll bring a dessert!
12. Love her!
13. There is always a Law & Order episode on 
14. Reflective last night for what is to come...being honest with myself and reality. Tears and smiles 


No comments:

Post a Comment