Sunday, September 29, 2013

Nose is back to normal!!!

1. This morning's mimosa was everything.....slept in till almost 2pm
2. Go Titans!
3. The Dores won!!!
4. I love my job!
5. Excited about the weekend!
6. Not excited about doctors appointments that are coming up
7. Should have cooked this morning
8. No way you get it
9. Breaking Bad is not that bad
10. Why didn't  I get the Tide when it was on sale?
11. Yes I still love you
12. Sometimes I work too freakin hard
13. God still loves me
14. The humor in it all
15. I will always see color
16. How do you define beauty?
17. Why does it always have to be about sex?
18.  Scandal this week!!!
19. Music makes my soul smile
20. Ever just want to give up?
21. Just be nice to people
22. I don't even care
23. Scars will heal
24. I just want to meet you
25. Going to see my mommy soon!
26. Perfect timing
27. Never underestimate me
29. Ratchet music is what it is


No comments:

Post a Comment