Friday, September 13, 2013

Nooooooooo!!!!

1. You look like MC Hammer on crack humpty ~Shock G (I think)
2. I don't believe in the 90 day rule......and not for reasons you might think
3. Brutally honest friends......arghhhhhhhh!!!
4. Being an introvert and insecure are two different things despite what you think
5. Strongbow hard cider......not bad, but not great
6. Getting Kendrick Lamar/Wale ticket today!!!!!! Soooooooooooo Geeeeeeeeeked!!!!!!!
7. Actually looking forward to the new Drake cd......I blame you! Versace! Versace! Versace!
8. Lunch with an old family member today......tattoo is showing.....will she see it.....yes I am being bold today
9. Will I go on a date before I turn 35???
10. Scandal in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!!! I'm dancin! I'm singin!!! #dontjudgeme
11. You are okay with someone being a hoe.....but how dare they be gay??? Let me stop....
12. Just got homecoming weekend off!!!! Now will I be social?????? #anchordown
13. Words do hurt..... #thatsall

No comments:

Post a Comment