Friday, September 20, 2013

Love this tea!

1. I want to see Ed Sheeran live....jut not Taylor Swift
2. My nose hurts
3. I am going to miss season premier of Scandal.....I am still hurt about this
4. Ever wonder if people truly like you or just put up with you?
5. Going to see Kendrick and Wale!!!!! So geeked!!!!
6. Tattoo for Christmas? 
7. I am great at my job #thatsall
8. Any movie suggestions? Think this weekend will be a British movie marathon
9. Thinks people should discuss sexuality more.....think so many misconceptions could be resolved
10. Best friend is coming for homecoming! Woo Hoo!
11. Do a random act of kindness for a stranger today
12. Ever just want to make silly faces when you are sitting in rush hour when someone looks into your car?
13. Thinks this weekend's hard cider will finally be Crispin, been meaning to try for a while (don't ask how many 6 packs are in my fridge)
14. Idris.......
15. Your first love.....was it really love?
16. Tea or coffee?
17. My mother is better than your mother....yeah I said it, and?
18. This week's new music choices were blah
19. Can't believe that some people are just that stupid
20. Natural hair movement.....all these products, why? Natural hair was in before  products existed and seeing pics their hair did just fine 


No comments:

Post a Comment