Monday, September 30, 2013

Dedicated to my sister!

1. Tomorrow would have been my sister's 36th birthday
2. I miss her
3. I can look back now and laugh at the times she started cursing during the middle of prayer at church
4. Only person I have ever shared a room with
5. Her smile
6. Having to bury my sister on a Saturday and be back in class at Vandy on a Monday......rough
7. Still have the stuffed bear a friend gave me after her death
8. She loved corn dogs and going to the mall
9. Think she is one reason why I try to have compassion for all
10. Remember when she would dance and she would just bob her head in her wheelchair and smile
11. Her use of profanity led to loss of cable in our bedroom
12. Doctors said she would only live 6 months....well she made it to 23 years
13. She never met a person who her life didn't touch
14. She would have made an awesome aunt
15. Wrote thoughts about he today because tomorrow only one thought would not have been enough
16. Cannot lie.....times she got on my nerves just like any sibling would
17. When our parents use to dress us alike, funny
18. We looked totally different
19. Her hair....not like mine, but still beautiful
20. I still remember the day and when my mom cursed out the doctors cause she said they didn't come soon enough, the loss of a child.....no words
21. She had my back and supported all I did
22. She showed me God has a purpose for everyone
23. Having her in car we always got close parking spaces
24. Because of her I had to learn how to drive in the minivan.....dad never let me drive the big van
25. I remember her special Olympics days.....have no clue what she committed in, but she always brought home ribbons
26. The story behind her funeral......but God!
27. I use to think about her being in my wedding.....yes I thought she would live that long
28. One day I will visit her grave
29. She was the best sibling in the world!
30. Erika, my sister, will always run wheelies around yours :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment