Friday, September 27, 2013

Never trust a big butt and a smile!!!

1. Wee Bay from The Wire is playing a cop in a Capital One commercial
2. Maybe I should not wait.....
3. I have no desire to see the movie Baggage Claim.....not even for the eye candy.
4. NEVER underestimate me
5. I think some things should not be aired on social media.....no matter what I post, promise there are things about me and my life you will never learn from social media
6. Might venture in to watching Breaking Bad this weekend
7. Next week this time......Scandal will have started. Geeked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Kendrick and Wale.....I am so ready
9. I have mean thoughts....like this morning, I wanted to pour all of my water bottle over my coworker's head just because and she is one of my favs
10.  The type of people you are dating and the type of person you want to marry are not the same.....does not make sense
11. The Internet's Feel Good and Foreign Exchange's Love in Flying Colors.....on repeat
12. This Crips 4 Christ video........not sure how I feel about it yet
13. The moment you get an error message before saving.....my eyes have never been so big
14. Switching back to Tide, oxy clean.....didn't like my skin :-(
15. Had convo with my mom about weed this morning......quite interesting (no I do not smoke)
16. Went to work with my hair wet.....the seasons are changing so this won't happen for much longer
17. My keyboard died yesterday......RIP
18.  The tex-mex calzones I made were amazing! Another recipe conquered!
19. 300 sandwich story.......not feeling it.
20. You ever think about the one that got away?
21. Once again....it is much easier being fat!!! My foot, my back, my legs!
22. The moment you need to sneeze....but you can't :-(
23. Please don't expect me to always be kind and good and loving. There are times when I will be cold and heartless and hard to understand. ~Sylvia Plath
24. I can have a potty mouth at times.....have even started to let a few off in from of my mother, GASP!!
25.  The pic has the Drake filter ~a friend
26. Can you believe it is the end of the year???? AND I am making THREE trips to Memphis in the upcoming months, what is wrong with me???
27. Me and my coworkers have nicknames, I am Moon Child Ray of Night, one guy is Sparkles, and my cubicle neighbor is Sploosh!


No comments:

Post a Comment