Saturday, September 28, 2013

My nose is feeling better

1. I will survive the weekend
2. Anchor Down!
3. My skin is getting better
4. One day at a time
5. Just be honest with me
6. I have started watching Breaking Bad.....
7. I want you in the worst way
8. I browse tumblr when I am bored
9. What shall I cook next week
10. I need to have a detox
11. Going to see United Tenors!!!
12. God is always good
13. Changing can be diffcult
14. Do you understand?
15. Sometimes we do the wrong thing for the right reasons
16. My mother is awesome
17.  Didn't get all I wanted done today, but got a lot accomplished
18. Ever want to just run around with no where to go?
19. Tropical vacation next year
20. Are you truly my friend
21. Homecoming next weekend!!!
22. You have no idea
23. Should have went walking this morning
24. Drake's cd is growing on me
25. Teach children, don't expect them to learn things through osmosis
26. I need to finish up my task at hand.....
27. He will always mean something to me
28. What time is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment