Thursday, March 20, 2014

One more day

1. Yeah the urge to be bad is real......
2. Buck the system
3. Tried a new smoothie this morning, blah!
4. What was EYE thinking?
5. Pulled up half marathon training schedule.......May 10th
6. My minds telling me no, but my body is telling me yesssss! (I listened to R. Kelly yesterday)
7. Face tattoo?
8. Scandal tonight!!!!
9. My body hurts
10. Can I kick it?
11. Mack Wilds can sing
12. Do you know your purpose?
13. I love when I do a get job
14. I am not about THAT life
15. Maybe I should just have a kid
16. I wonder if there will be a new episode of The Read today
17. Why did the chicken cross the road?
18. Thinks more people should discuss sexuality and religion.......too many people who a scared of what might come out of the discussion
19. I am really not a violent person outside my mind
20. I question, I question a lot.........what if I never know the answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment