Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Feeling better

1. Why are you wearing a "fur" jacket and it is 60 degrees outside??
2. How many miles will I do this afternoon?
3. Hates early morning meetings
4. Won't He do it!!!!
5. When your clothes are getting looser....
6. Don't like Chobani Greek yogurt in my smoothies
7. Can I kiss you?
8. Why do you entertain foolishness?
9. Hates early morning meetings
10. Heck yeah!!!!
11. Ponytail is staple these days.....any suggestions for hair and working out?
12. What time is it?
13. I miss our convos
14. Slowly I am getting rid of all the alcohol in my fridge by cooking with it
15. I love my smile
16. Baby fever......please stop 
17. Don't stop! Get it, Get it!!!!
18. The struggle is real!!!
19. Really believes you can't control who you love, but you can control how you act on that love. Mastering your actions is the hard part......

No comments:

Post a Comment