Friday, March 21, 2014

All good things must come to an end

1. Being happy for friends when you are going through your own personal pain......hard
2. Can you believe it? A whole year of random thoughts!!! 
3. I want to be bad this weekend.....real bad
4. Cried yesterday :-(
5. I can't feel my legs....seriously
6. Maybe next year will be themed random thoughts....
7. What I want most is
8. Our convo scared me yesterday
9. I am not a player I just crush a lot
10. I love Christy's idea....Napa Valley 2015???
11. So tired of waiting......
12. I miss Jack Daniels
13. Make it count
14. I never can tell you :-/
15. So Fred Phelps is dead.....
16. Should I go see Divergent?
17. I miss my friends :-(
18. Exercising despite the bodily pain gives me more energy
19. What men desire is a virgin who is a whore~unknown 
20. For 2 second I had a perfect vision for a not so hood face tattoo......
21. One day someone will want me as much as I want them......or is this just a fantasy???

No comments:

Post a Comment