Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Headache :-(

1. Some people don't even realize how hateful they are
2. I love to cook, learning how to love to cook healthy
3. Weather messed up my workout plans yesterday #rude
4. Out of the mouths of babes......if you don't want to be called a THOT (still hate that word) stop acting like one
5. Zumba tonight!!!
6. When one of the elders laughs when she over hears you say that you have given up alcohol and mimosas are my weakness.....I am who I am, my name is Ursula and I love mimosas and I don't have a problem
7. Had the strongest urge to text you last night.....but I didn't #progress
8. I hate you allergies!!!!
9. When you list some of your favorite CDs and Fred Hammond and Snoop Dogg end up in top 5....... #dontjudgeme
10. You have no idea how hard it is sometimes
11. Tried to listen to Skrillex this morning, can't do it, nope!
12. I am going to miss random thoughts, but realize I need to focus more on my original blog. Got a lot in my head that I need to get out
13. Blind Side dude is coming to the Titans......interesting
14. Yeah, the urge to do cartwheels down the aisle at work never stops
15. Still don't think it is appropriate to scream out big bootie hoes at my desk no matter how many times that song pops on my head
16. Times like this I wish I had someone to talk to
17. I think I will go to the Outkast tribute......I can miss Scandal one night :-(
18. Have you heard the new Candy Rain on the radio? Whose idea was it to remix it? I like it, but still......

No comments:

Post a Comment