Friday, March 14, 2014

Almost a year!

1. The roof is not my son......but I will raise it!
2. This current illness is messing up my workout flow
3. When you do everything right and things still go wrong :-(
4. I love flip flops!!!
5. You showed me why people can't be trusted :-/
6. First date before the end of the year???? Ha!
7. I HATE being sick :-(
8. Will finish True Detective this weekend
9. 3 months till Orange is the New Black.......that is too freakin long!
10. People take Facebook too seriously. People use it differently.....some post a lot some post not so much. Does it really affect how you live your life? 
11. I told you what irks me and you continue to do it? Yeah.......I'm done
12. I can't compare my life to others......this is my journey and it has a purpose. Might not always understand it, but I must live it
13. Outkast tribute the same night as Scandal........so torn!!!!!! What would you do????
14. Being super sick has taught me to REST! The show will go on without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment