Sunday, December 29, 2013

The year is coming to an end

1. Glad to be back in my own bed
2. Getting over the words that were said yesterday
3. Happy with my own reality
4. Your reaction is exactly why I don't tell you things
5. Should not have ate Wendy's
6. Just a couple of more days in the year
7. I might go to the movies tomorrow
8. Forgot I have to work back to back weekends :-/
9. Not too much longer
10. Think I am inspired to do something new
11. Sometimes you take it too far.....
12. My butt hurts
13. Every time I go down that road.....
14. Your voice
15. Yes my hair is still braided up
16. To twerk or not to twerk......
17. Some days I wish people knew how hard it is for me to smile
18. Hand sanitizer is your friend
19. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
20. Really don't like this song
21. Will not throw up
22. Time to stop letting you define who I am
23. Screw what other people think
24. Needs new shoes
25. Realizes I can't change you
26. You talk to freakin much!
27. Someone is moving......
28. Learn to question everything
29. Focus on the positives

1 comment:

  1. To twerk or not to twerk. lol

    I think a few of these are on my random thought list at the moment too. haha i have much to think about.

    ReplyDelete