Friday, December 20, 2013

Me eyes hurt

1. Been one whole day since I have listened to The Yonce........progress
2. Love my iPad!
3. You negate my feelings, but expect me to always be there to listen to yours........I think I have finally learned my lesson
4. This was supposed to be my weekend off.....for an antisocial person I am actually overbooked :-/
5. Bye ashy!!! No seriously? Why do people forget to use lotion in the winter?
6. Well......I wanted to go on a date by the end of the year.......the streak continues :-/
7. Too many deaths lately, what scares me I am becoming numb to it, guess just feel it is a part of life
8. From twerking to liturgical praise dance ~ Kid Fury
9. Maybe I should start Christmas shopping this weekend
10. Should have washed my hair last night 
11. When people don't see their hypocrisy.......scares me
12. Ready to see my family and friends for the holidays!
13. Why do I love the phrase/song "big booty hoes" and have the urge to sing/scream it often? Yes I have issues.....
14. When I write random thoughts first thing in the morning I think they are better
15. I hope I get the call today :-)
16. You only have a........let me stop!!!!
17. I miss us :-/
18. This is my story, my journey.....don't understand it all the time, but I know it has a purpose
19. The bed drop in Beyoncé's Rocket video......I want to learn how to do that
20. There are always consequences to your actions....you can do, say, feel however you want, but realize there are always consequences.....good or bad

No comments:

Post a Comment