Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve

1. 2013 was a great year......not perfect but great!
2.I need somebody to tap into my inner whore and let her prosper ~person on twitter
3. Do you think the Titan's coach is going to be fired?
4. Felt good to let some things out this year.....
5. Actually got a random follower to my random post blog!
6. I will NOT let your issue become my issue
7. Women would you propose to a man?
8. Did Robin Roberts come out? Or did she just make a statement on who she loves and you put the pieces together?
9. Beyoncé's behind the scenes Part 4: Liberation talks about how sexuality has power.....I agree, but often think it is misused
10. New Lisa McClendon in 2014!!!!! I miss her music!!!
11. Accepting one's own reality is a step in the right direction
12. Thinks most people are selfish, including me
13. Noticed this morning Beyoncé "had a lot of angry fans" over XO......cd has been out for a couple of weeks and they are just now angry? But the Taylor Swift story.......let me stop
14. Working today....all day, thankful for both jobs I have
15. I'm so hoooooood!!!! Not really, but like screaming that out from time to time
16. Can't live in the past, learn from it, but don't live in it
17. No new resolutions, just going to continue to work on me and see where this journey takes me
18. Think I am having Scandal withdrawals......still got 2 months to go, noooooooooooo!!!!
19. What is the biggest lesson you learned in 2013?
20. I have 27 passwords for all the databases I use.....and a password to protect the document I store them in.....that is too many freakin passwords!!!!!!!!
21. If I love you I love you, wish I could stop that, especially for the people who continue to hurt me......this goes for family also
22. International travel in 2015......Italy or London are my goals......
23. Every question if you are married or in a relationship with the right person? Yes you love them, but is this person you want to spend the rest of your life with?
24. XD and Dustin's tweets......one reason that twitter gives me so much life
25. Really questioned a lot about my faith this year, but one thing I do know that God is still God, might not always understand the plan.....but in the end it has a purpose, Praise Him!!!
26. Really thinking about giving up meat again.....but bacon why do you have to be so good????
27. If you couldn't fail what would you do? I would.........
28. Vegan cheese is nasty!!!
29. You are loved even when you don't think you are
30. Lil Mama's portrayal of Left Eye.......think that is all she will be known for, oh and when she jumped on stage with Jay Z and Alecia Keys
31. Tomorrow begins a new year........and? I think each day you should say that this day will be better than yesterday, you are not promised tomorrow, make the best of your right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment