Friday, December 13, 2013

Clarity

1. The Yonce did that......
2. This week, no month too many emotions, trying to deal with them all
3. Learning to deal with my reality.....now will I ever be completely okay and open with it? No sure......
4. Daddy Pope read Fitz for filth!!!! The use of the word boy and the meaning of all he said.....some of our grandparents, parents, OUR stories......
5. Salted caramel chocolate chip cookie bars almost didn't get made....how did I forget butter?
6. I just want you to be happy......love ya!
7. The gif that Eloise sent me of Idris......YASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
8. Think I have decided random thoughts will end after a year.....back to my regular blog on more of a consistent basis
9. Thanking God for the ram in the bush!!!! 
10. Is ya happy? ~TI
11. Think I might do a video random thoughts one day......
12. How do you define love?
13. If someone ever got a hold of my texts........ #dontjudgeme



No comments:

Post a Comment