Friday, December 27, 2013

Head hurts!!!

1. Had a blessed Christmas!
2. I love my family!
3. The words that were said.....gives me hope
4. No text and no call from you.....not going back down that road
5. Writing random thoughts while looking at the Memphis Bridge.....love my mom's view
6. Law & Order marathon.....score!
7. Friends and family this evening, can't wait!
8. Although I am having fun, 48 hour limit on Memphis trips are a must
9. Allergies and sinuses are evil
10. Yeah, I have decided random thoughts will only last a year
11. Having a great Christmas is not dependent on how many gifts you get
12. Beyoncé break for Christmas, but she will be road trip music again
13. Nutribullet will be put to more use after holidays
14. Sleepy!!!!!
15. Think there is a Breaking Bad marathon today
16. I miss you
17. No New Years resolutions for me.....
18. What is your favorite Christmas memory from this year?
19. Give back!!!
20. Now my mother's couch has me hostage
21. Saw one of the Grizzlies players car in the garage.......need to do some detective work
22. Lotion is your friend
23. My mother has TEN working clocks on one wall.....I am all for decorations, but the tick tock.....
24. Back to reality next week
25. Nothing like Memphis water!!!!
26. What shall I do for New Years Eve?
27. Hair is now in a ponytail.....


No comments:

Post a Comment