Monday, August 26, 2013

It's My Birthday!!!!!

1. Yes I am working today
2. We all could have made a wrong turn going to church ~Poussey
3. My coworkers are talking sexual positions they do with their husbands.....TMI!!
4. What is birthday sex? I mean if you do extra stuff just do that on random days, be spontaneous and creative everyday (coming from.....let me stop)
5. I can say it now......I am 33 today, can I still say I am in my early 30s?
6. Do I love you enough to let you go?
7. I was probably 80% successful in my social media detox
8. What I want most for my birthday.....
9. Dr. Oz says (sounding like my mother) sex only burns 21 calories.....
10. For anyone to know, they have to ask and who is asking determines the answer. ~unknown
11. Back on social media.....facebook will be used less, follow me on twitter @musicstyle
12. They decorated my cubicle
13. Head hurts
14. PMW(all I really need) ~ ASAP Rocky
15. Tried out new hair products....love them!
16. My cubicle neighbor rocks!
17. First time in a while not doing anything special for my birthday!!!
18. I won last month's contest so I get Maggie Moo's today!
19. Miley Cyrus.....no comment
20. Justin Timberlake! Memphis Represent!
21. I missed my social media peeps (I have a hard time saying family.....I don't know all of you like that)
22. Still haven't seen The Butler
23. Don't push me......
24. PMW(all I really need) ~ ASAP Rocky
25. Did you just really snort??
26. It's my Birthday!!!! Wooo!!!! Hooo!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment