Saturday, August 31, 2013

Tastes good too!!

1. Productive Saturday
2. Saw The Butler last night
3. Could I have done it?
4. I miss you!!
5. I wonder will my hair get longer
6. Don't sleep on Juicy J
7. Drinking a lot of water this morning
8. I get bored.....I bake, not good (see below)
9. Will I ever go on a date?
10. Purples toes I like
11. Working on Labor Day
12. My nose hurts
13. Cartoons suck these days
14. I need to change my way of thinking
15. Must stop eating out so much
16. You can do it
17. Praying for a peaceful night
18. I get why you are the way you are
19. Time flies
20. This year is almost over
21. What shall I do for the holidays?
22. You are special
23. I have skills
24. Thinks everyone needs that one person in their life that will put them in check
25. Looking for love in all the wrong places
26. The hypocrisy
27. Thuggish Ruggish Bone
28. Need to start running again
29. Tomorrow is September!
30. The things you watch when you don't have cable
31. Still blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment