Friday, August 30, 2013

It's Friday!!!!!!

1. Juicy J has been on repeat all week
2. Eden body works all natural coconut Shea curl defining creme is a gift from God!
3. I love my hair!
4. I will go see The Butler!!!
5. No holiday for me this weekend :-/
6. I need a roadtrip soon.....
7. When the only difference is your color....
8. Give someone a hug today
9. Not as pissed
10. I hate the look when I tell people.....maybe I should just lie
11. Sometimes you just have to show basic people they are basic
12. I still say Go Dores!!!
13. Can you speak another language?
14. Don't think I should scream out yeah hoe at my desk.....
15. I really should be productive today....not working out well
16. Think I will just post random thoughts on Facebook on Fridays
17. There is a method to my madness
18. Seeing these super adorable pics of people's babies makes me want to have a child.....first step go on a date (one step at a time)
19. A lot of people don't even realize they have issues....that is scary
20. Lotus Flower Bomb!!!!!!! (In my Miguel voice)
21. Pizza is a trick of the enemy!!!!! (Not really my willpower to say no to it is, but not willing to admit that yet)
22. Orange is the New Black......when does season 2 go up?? I really need to know Crazy Eye's back story
23. I am not ratchet, but ratchet music does have a strange effect on me
24. God answers prayers
25. Lunch with my team today.....I really don't want to go
26. Can you swim?
27. Went to Frugal McDugal's last night......AMAZING!!!!!!
28. If I heard "turn down for what?" one mo time!!!!!
29. Juicy J's scholarship you technically don't have to twerk for......but I am too old :-(
30. Whatever happened to the group. Shai???? And if I ever fall in love.........

No comments:

Post a Comment