Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mimosas are my weakness....

1. You know.....
2. Experimenting with mimosas this morning....see below
3. I just want to talk to you honestly without fear 
4. Jesus will work it out!
5. Mimosa, or Benadryl? OR......mimosas AND Benadryl???? ~text I sent my best friend this morning
6. Unconditional love is amazing
7. Came very close to telling my mother that I am a tattoo loving dyke this week.....she made me that mad
8. Detox is still a process, almost a week left
9. Praying for God's will is not always easy
10. Some people's ignorance really scares me
11. Days like this I wish I had cable
12. Adapting to change
13. Infomercials are irritating
14. Might do it
15. Might have made a mistake.....
16. Your hugs are missed
17. Today will be a good day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment