Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Almost forgot

1. Birthday was good yesterday
2. It's late
3. Rough day
4. You didn't even call to wish me happy birthday
5. That's racist!!!!!
6. I wish I could tell you
7. Tonight's dinner was queso, chips, and a piƱa colda
8. Love Criminal Minds
9. Why do I have to work harder?
10. That's your sister!
11. Still can't believe what you did
12. Why can't you be single?
13. I try to do what is right
14. I am mad I left it at work
15. Busy week ahead
16. I can't believe it is not butter
17. I shot the sheriff!! But I did not shoot the deputy.....
18. Volunteering was fun
19. Mental illness is real
20. I'm in love with a crackhead ~B. Cole
21. I hope it comes tomorrow
22. Whoa!!
23. I try to do good
24. Shemar Moore is beautiful
25. I am disappointed but ok
26. Will not let you get to me
27. Cheese!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment