Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sleepy :-/

1. Sundays are going back to normal next week!
2. I need to adjust my body clock
3. We are all flawed human beings
4. Less than a month tillmy birthday!!!
5. Next lifetime.....
6. How do you adjust to change?
7. Whatever happened to The Puppies? (Hey Lil mamma why you dressed so funky????)
8. If all you hang out with or associate is with church folks......who are you reaching?
9. I will go see Wale and Kendrick!
10. FB and twitter break will be interesting......just a few more days
12. How do people kick it so late all the time? 
13. Everyone can't be famous
14. Be thankful for what you have
15. Sallie Mae is evil!
16. Are you codependent?
17. Fishy! Fishy!
18. Love her I do!
19. You are about to have a birthday.....
20. Thank God for you!
21. Excited about Monday
22. If I could teach the world to sing!!!
23. Chicken noodle soup would be great right now
24. Just because you are loud doesn't mean that you are right
25. Must get it done today
26. Thankful for you
27. You left me like everybody else
28. Cold!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment