Friday, July 12, 2013

Found interesting use for my mini bucket

1. Why am I eating yogurt with a fork.....because I have lost my spoons!
2. NyQuil magic!!!! (Not mike will made it)
3. Liquor & Cereal.....because all good dates begin with liquor and end with cereal ~Dustin Ross
4. Do you have a catfish story?
5. Limited edition hoodrat ~Crissles
6. I love her I do!
7. Alcohol added to most things = better
8. Breaking the latch on my washing machine right before my trip.....not good!!! How many years has it been since I have been to a laundry mat?
9. I attempted to Ciara's newest cd.....can't get back those 10 minutes of my life back EVER!!!!
10. Why do you care so much?
11. What if Zimmerman is found innocent?
12. Crissle: I'm not interested in driving myself to hell, Stevie J.
Stevie J: You wouldn't drive to hell. You'd have a one way ticket to heaven baby

No comments:

Post a Comment