Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My biggest fear.......

1. There are very few people that I talk to openly.....I appreciate them
2. Why did I have the urge to scream out big booty hoes several times at work yesterday? Don't think that would have been professional.....
3. If one more person asks me do I have any kids or why don't you have any kids......would it be wrong if I karate kick them in the throat?
4. #leaveusalone
5. Just sit back and meditate....on your goodness, your mercy, your grace ~Out of Eden
6. Confidence is sexy but it can't be declared, only demonstrated. ~Paul Bronson
7. I am truly nervous about my mother going to DC for her sorority centennial......if you see her in DC look out for her please
8. My curly hair is now down my back.....I truly wonder how long it will be after I clip my ends
9. Actually contemplating going to a gun range.....and shooting a gun thanks to a friend, scary
10. I thought southerners wanted everyone to have guns. Guess that doesn't apply to young black men like Trayvon Martin. ~Keith Boykin

No comments:

Post a Comment