Sunday, July 21, 2013

Love affair with my bed.....

1. The other 50%......maybe
2. Vacation was great.....now the staycation begin! 
3. Kids amaze me.....for the good and the bad
4. Who wants to wash my hair......I'll wait
5. You make me smile
6. I love my family
7. My bed has me hostage and I am not fighting
8. Think I will watch Orange is the new black
9. Really thinking about what I want to do for my birthday
10. Nothing like being in your own bed
11. What time of personality do you have?
12. Flip flops were not my friend this week :-(
13. Your last text scared me....
14. Just because your sin is different than mine....you have no idea the struggles I have dealt with and dealing with.
15. My funny valentine.....
16. Water.....love it!!
17. I loathe bad customer service!
18. My goal is to make it out of my bed by the end of typing my random thoughts
19. What is the worst rap song of all time?
20. Leave us alone!!!!!
21. I love Lester Holt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment