Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I am actually at work

1. They should name the new prince Marquez
2. Yes I wore my shirt inside out this morning.....
3. Really Zimmerman? 
4. My eyes are falling out
5. I love peppermint tea
6. Think I will do a social media detox beginning in August up to my birthday.....this should be interesting
7. My mother is pretty awesome if I do say so
8. My hair is back curly.....didn't realize how much was cut, but I like!
9. Cherish life!
10. New music Tuesday.....not feeling today
11. Going to work after my vacation.....it is taking all of me
12. Really needs a hug and a listening ear in my life right now
13. For my birthday I really want......
14. I got a tan on vacation
15. The propaganda they use.....all men are created equal but you owned slaves and only freed 9 of them in life and death...
16. Not feeling the Mayer Hawthorne
17. I need a trip to Atlanta....soon
18. Maybe we are too different....
19. In my mind I am a soul singing, Beyonce dancing queen.....I do not have receipts you just have to take my word
20. I wish I could tell you.....I really do
21. I know people are employed by making bug spray, but do really need bugs? What purpose do bugs serve?
22. I really do think I will go to a gun range for my birthday
23. Your first kiss.....do you remember it?  Good or bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment