Monday, May 12, 2014

Struggles

1. The struggle is real
2. You never know what struggles a person is going through
3. Learning to not judge people for their struggles (I am a work in process)
4. Got a painful revelation about some of my struggles this weekend
5. People have different belief systems, but I think all struggle with the idea of what is right and wrong
6. Finding out other people's struggles can be eye opening, for me it shows how hypocritical I can be and challenges me in my belief system in several different ways
7. The hair struggle is real.......(didn't say which struggles I was commenting on today)
8. What if your struggles were broadcast for everyone to see? 
9. I constantly struggle with the idea that I will be single my entire life.......not good
10. Learning to deal with my own struggles........
11. Learning to admit when I am wrong and apologizing when my struggles effect  others for the bad
12. The struggle to be productive on Mondays is ever present!!!! Trying real hard not to get caught up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment