Thursday, May 29, 2014

Life

1. Cherish every moment of it!
2. Everybody's life has a purpose
3. YOLO!!!
4. Each day you have the chance to make positive influences
5. Music makes life better
6. I am trying about that life......healthy life that is
7. Life is short, make the best of it
8. Life consists of past, present, and future......they all work together
9. “Life is too short for shitty sex and bad relationships. So go find someone who fucks you right and treats you how you deserve to be treated.” (One day #dontjudgeme)
10. Enjoy the journey
11. Money or titles don't make your life more important.
12. Tomorrow is not promised
13. You know what else makes life better????? MIMOSAS!!!!! (just a few more months until they are back in my life consistently #praiseHim
14. My faith is a major part of my life
15. Life without love.......
16. There is always something worth living for
17. Autocorrect keeps changing live to love, maybe it is a sign :-/
18. You ever wonder if your life would be different if you made different choices in your past?
19. Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get ~Forrest Gump
20. So many lessons learned in life.......
21. Have you watched the movie Life? I haven't, but I do own the soundtrack that is pretty good 
22. Documentary on prisoners serving life in prison and how to age for the aging population had me jacked up for a while makes you think
23. The board game of Life, didn't play till I was an adult
24. My life is not like most, but it is mine learning to love it!
25. One of my fears in life......never going on a date
26. What do you want to accomplish in life?
27. I often wondered what my sister thought about life
28. Sunday naps after church is another thing that makes life awesome!!!!!
29. Life is what you make it! Live! Laugh! Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment